Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- NEW: File > Read tag runs in separate thread now.
- NEW: option Show message at warnings from Actions at Options > Messages.
- CHG: detailed status display at reading directories is back.
- FIX: export in append mode also appended byte order marker to file if option was enabled.
- FIX: progress dialog got stuck in certain circumstances until interaction with the program.
- FIX: rare crash on multi-core systems on actions that were executed in another thread.
- FIX: removing varying album art via extended tags dialog was not possible anymore (introduced in v2.39n Development Build)
- FIX: undo create directory operations resulted in error messages after first undo.
- FIX: uninstaller did not remove all created shortcuts from the startmenu in some cases.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 2.39p Size: 1.6MB Works on: Windows