Posted on Sunday, April 03 2005 @ 21:53:23 CEST by LSDsmurf
- Added code to do a check for existing .M2V file after a segment encode is completed, and to reencode the segment if it does not (up to 3 tries). There have been reports of missing .M2V files causing errors during rebuild. Most often this is caused by an errant keystroke stopping the encode accidentally -- but it appears that sometimes an encoder can abnormally exit leaving DVD-RB without an M2V to process. This code should reduce that likelihood.
- Fixed an error in QuEnc encodes in which the maximum bitrate was always set to 9000Kbs. While this would most often have little impact there could be instances in which this could raise the total bitrate to a level that is greater than the DVD specification.
- Corrected an error where under rare circumstances the calculated average and maximum bitrates could be set to the same value. This can cause some encoders to fail or freeze.
- Added a "-maxbitrate" parameter to the QuEnc command line for segments less than 60 frames in order to ensure HC can work in the freeware version. These had been done at CBR due to problems seen in both QuEnc and CCE with very small segments -- it is needed because HC does VBR encoding only.
- Made changes to the segment encoding code to better assure all segments are encoded properly.
- Added an output line that displays how long the entire job has taken in "One-Click" mode
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 0.80 Size: 3.38MB Works on: Windows