- Fixed an issue where simulated text inputs could trick users into
uploading arbitrary files, as reported by Mozilla. See our advisory.
- Image properties can no longer be used to execute scripts, as reported
by Max Leonov. See our advisory.
- Fixed an issue where the representation of DOM attribute values could
allow cross site scripting, as reported by Arnaud.lb. See our advisory.
Mac OS X specific:
- Fixed a stability issue found in Opera 9.0 to 9.25, when Opera connects
securely to Windows Server 2008 or other servers supporting the TLS
Certificate Status extension.
- Additional stability fixes.
- RealPlayer content now works again with Opera.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Opera from launching on Leopard systems with
Internet and communication
9.26 build 8835
Windows, Linux, Mac
Product page: here