Before this test packet was created there was no proper software for measuring vital system parameters such as CPU/Chipset/RAM providing steady and reliable (reproducible) test results and allowing for changing test parameters in a wide range. Vital low-level system characteristics include latency and real RAM bandwidth, average/minimal latency of different cache levels and its associativity, real L1-L2 cache bandwidth and TLB levels specs. Besides, these aspects are usually not paid sufficient attention in product technical documentation (CPU or chipset). Such test suite, which combines a good deal of subsets aimed at measuring objective system characteristics, is a must have for estimating crucial objective platform parameters.
- RightMark Memory Stability Test (RMMS) component updated to version 1.2:
Improved memory allocation scheme allowing testing up to 2000MB of memory at
once, if available; added log file time stamp.
- RightMark Multi-Threaded Memory Test (RMMT) component updated to version
1.1: Added individual threads selection to the "All Threads"
group, improved "Lock Virtual Memory Pages" feature behavior.
- Added EPP/XMP info to the RMMA System Info report.
- Added support for DDR3 SPD and Intel XMP (eXtreme Memory Profiles) SPD
- Added limited support for Intel 3 series chipsets (Memory SPD reading).
- Added identification of several AMD Athlon 64 X2 NPT (revision F) CPU
- Added identification of new Intel Core 2 CPUs, including 45nm cores.
- New CPU Database entries.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here