Kantaris can play almost anything you can throw at it -- AVI, MPEG, MGEG-AVC, WMV, MOV, MKV, quicktime, matroska, divx, xvid, H264, MP3, WMA, OGG files and more. Kantaris can also play DVDs and audio CDs. The player also displays some of the most beautiful music visualizations ever seen. All this is completely free.
This release is mostly just a bug fix release.
- Added support for dragging and dropping a folder with audio files into the
- Fixed RAR support - Opening Rars in 0.3.3 didn’t work
- Fixed bug where some mp3 files wouldn’t be recognized as audio files.
- Fixed bug that threw an unhandled exception message if you tried to skip
to the next track while at the end of the playlist.
- Fixed support for dragging and dropping RAR files into the player window.
Product page: here