WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
* While downloading trailing space in filenames is replaced with %20, as Windows does not allow them.
* Bug fix: Occasional failure while closing console window.
* Bug fix: Empty directories were not created on upload with FTP.
* Bug fix: Choosing between opening session in current or new window using Shift key was not working properly.
* Bug fix: When cancelling moving of local file to remote directory with FTP protocol, local source file was removed.
* Bug fix: Overwrite confirmations could not be suppressed for FTP protocol.
* Bug fix: It was possible to import “WinSCP temporary session” back to WinSCP.
Internet and communication
Product page: here