GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It works on many operating systems, in many languages.
- fixed a regression introduced by the brush cursor optimization (bug
- fixed bug in transform tool preview (bug #340965)
- fixed PSD export of images with layer masks
- fixed base64 encoding routine of the Mail plug-in
- use the correct background color when creating a new image (bug #514082)
- explicitly link libgimpthumb with GLib (bug #515566)
- improved selection of the font sample string (bug #514021)
- unified handling of "Enter" and "Space" keysyms (bug
- fixed bug in the Glossy script when used with a pattern (bug #517285)
- correctly record dimensions in Exif data when saving as JPEG (bug #517077)
- fixed sensitivity of plug-in menu items (bug #517683)
- fixed potential crashes in Wind, Warp, Small Tiles and Apply Canvas
plug-ins (bug #516369)
- added default keyboard shortcut for "Paste As New Image"
- added default keyboard shortcut for "Copy Visible"
- fixed missing preview update in Curves tool (bug #518012)
- fixed a bug in the Frosty Logo script (bug #472316)
- fixed backward transformations using the PDB (bug #518910)
- translation fixes and updates (de, eu, eo, fr, he, hu, it, ja, ko)
Product page: here