- Custom presenter now support DXVA2, and display hardware acceleration
mode in Jitter test information.
- Internal video decoder based on ffmpeg for Flash video (FLV4, VP5,VP6),
AMV, Mpeg4, SQV, Theora, VC1, XVID, and DivX
- Internal video decoder H264 with DXVA 1 acceleration (using VMR9 or
overlay on XP) and DXVA2 (using EVR on Vista).
- Korean translation
- FAAD library updated to 2.6
- Standalone filter renamed to be prefixed by "MPC - xxx"
- CSS classes added in WebServer (request #1885296)
- Incorrect colors on video when using YUV mixing and "VMR Color
- PN31 driver installation was not working
- MPC graph manager now use the same filter priority as WMP and graphedit
- MPC-HC is now recognize as an application by SUMo
- Ghost horizontal and vertical lines with Pixel Shader resizer
(especially on ATI graphics card)
- Crash in FLV splitter with file containing 0 bytes packets
- Button "Video" in format property page didn't select images
- So sound in some FLV video with Nellymoser audio track
- Multimedia keys (mute, vol+-, ...) was captured by MPC even if option
"global media keys" was off
- YUV mixing is now disable with Vista (not supported by Vista VMR9, and
cause black screen)
Product page: here