RJ TextEd is a Unicode text and source editor. It is also a simple web development tool with features like syntax highlighting, advanced column mode and code folding.
Added region support in the Perl syntax file. Use #start_region
... #end_region to create a foldable block.
* UTF-8 detection should work properly now.
* Double click in text files could result in an "Access Violation"
* Fixed issues with comments and comment folding.
* Open files without a file extension, didn't work.
* Open multiple files using explorer context menu, didn't work properly.
* Fixed issues with replace and the Regular Expression option.
* Fixed a "Smart Paste" bug.
* Fixed a few issues in the syntax editor.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here