AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- New (Blu-ray): Removes the BD+ protection from Blu-ray discs! (for
increased compatibility with titles released by Twentieth Century Fox :-) )
- New (Blu-ray): Added option to enable / disable BD+ removal
- New (DVD): AnyDVD ripper no longer uses the Windows filesystem, it has now
its own UDF parser / reader. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can now
be copied with the AnyDVD ripper.
- Fix (Blu-ray): Black display with some BD discs, e.g., "Layer
Cake", second release, "The Fugitive", "Wild
Things" (all Region B)
- Fix (DVD): Small bugfix in "repairing defective disc structure"
function of AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (DVD): Problems with some Arccos protected titles, e.g. "The
Grudge", R1, US
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Product page: here