RBE is a tool which helps you over-/underclocking and tuning your recent ATI video card. Unlike other programs as Rivatuner for example, RBE will provide a modified version of your video card's original BIOS that you can flash upon your video card.
- 99 % of code completely rewritten.
- Tab based front end implemented. Finally! :-)
- You can now enter the fan hysteresis if lookup-table is used.
- No more pre-selection of video card type is required. RBE detects on
- You can re-open a BIOS saved with RBE now.
- Most of the BIOS information string can be changed now. However, this is
not recommended and thus is a power user feature only.
- Several bug removed, including a crash when trying to load some improper
- Added some new bugs. Because most of the code is completely new, there
will be some bugs for sure.
- Intelligent bug report system added to the code.
- Changed method to detect fan settings for 3xx0-cards. Should be more
compatible now. Will reduce incorrect fan setting detection for most cards
- Improved checksum handling for even giant checksum differences.
- Filesize shrinked a litte because of more compact code.
- You can now unlock the states dependent lock if you like. The default
setting is still locked for dependent states.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here