HWiNFO and HWiNFO32 are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Added several new nVidia G96 and G98 models, GeForce 9800 GX2.
- Added support of ADT7490 sensor.
- Added S3 Chrome 400 Series.
- Enhanced support of nVidia MCP73 (nForce 6x0i) and C73 (nForce 790i).
- Added support of Enhanced Performance Profile 2 (for DDR3).
- Added ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3430, 3650, Radeon HD 3300, 3430 and M86.
- Added Intel Atom branding for Silverthorne and Diamondville CPUs.
- Updated Intel XMP support to v1.1.
- Added recognition of Intel Mobile Diamondville.
- Improved memory module timing information.
- Added monitoring of CPU power consumption and current for Giga-Byte boards
- Added ATI FireMV 2260 and 2450.
- Improved identification of LGA771-based Yorkfield (QX9775).
- Added ATI Mobility RADEON HD 3850 X2, 3870, 3870 X2.
- Enhanced identification of Cantiga SKUs.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here