Fotosizer is a freeware batch image resizer tool. It resizes your photos in just 3 easy steps - 1. Photo selection, 2. select resize settings, then 3. Start the resize! Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becomming more and more popular. Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken at high resolutions are far too large to send over the Internet, with some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes. Uploading one photo to a photo sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even more, this can take forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
- Add resizing support for TIFF Image format.
- Added "Duplicate source image folders" feature.
- Fixed the crash that happens on some computers when clicking the
Destination Folder button.
- Improved load performance for image thumbnail list.
- Made corrections to French language translation.
- Fixed problem introduced in last release that caused Fotosizer to crash on
startup in Windows 2000.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here