Are you tired of changing your network configuration on your
laptop or computer every day? Always the same procedure? Then NetSetMan is your solution. It will do the work for you.
- NEW: From now on the program and the setup files will be digitally signed with a
Microsoft Authenticode Certificate! If a file isn't signed by "Ilja Herlein" then it's
not an official release or has been modified. Please don't trust unsigned files anymore.
This also solves some problems with higher secured systems (e.g. startup in Vista).
- NEW: The tray icon shows all current IP settings for all adapters at a mouse-over.
Including: All addresses, connection type, connection status, current profile
- Strong improvements for "Refresh" (Getting all network adapters):
Reading the available network adapters again completely rewritten.
Should be working on all systems (really fast!) now
Different options for the Refresh button (Replace, Add, Remove)
Refresh of the network adapters list automatically on the first program start
- Getting current settings rewritten:
Correct values will be filled in, no matter of the adapter type and the connection status
- BugFix: Command line activation now also possible when NSM is already running
- BugFix: Admin-Mode now uses the current user profile environment
Important for registry dependant settings like auto-start, proxy, ...
- Lots of minor adjustments
- Oh and not to forget: several bigger updates for the website:
RSS feed, screenshot gallery, ...
Internet and communication
Product page: here