RBE is a tool which helps you over-/underclocking and tuning your recent ATI video card. Unlike other programs as Rivatuner for example, RBE will provide a modified version of your video card's original BIOS that you can flash upon your video card.
- Some minor bugfixes concerning file drag & drop and other things.
- Changed scale for graph's grid.
- Fixed a bug causing RBE to not recognizing some proper BIOSes.
- Graphs have been made click- and dragable.
- Added step function graph view mode for those math freaks out there
complaining about the continous graph. :-)
- Added sub vendor - and video card ID detection and also possibility to
- Eased input restrictions: Now you can use CTRL+C, CTRL+V, CTRL+X and
- Added update check functionality as requested.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here