EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor and programmers editor for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers.
This is a bug patch release which
accumulates previous bug patch files.
* The default encoding of open file follows system language instead of keyboard
* User tool setting could not handle more than 500 characters.
* Increases max number of projects to 500.
* 'New' command on the Cliptext Window did not work.
* Default encoding setting did not apply to new document.
* Upward Regular expression replace did not work correctly.
* 'Cut Marked Lines' did not work correctly with selected text.
* -n command-line option did not work with existing instance.
* Browser menu could temporarily cause program freeze.
* Regular expression '.' could cause program crash.
* Supports RSA signature algorithm for sftp.
* Fixes a keyboard input bug with Korean special characters.
* Supports 'Auto Run' user tool groups.
* 'Color' and 'Table' button did not work correctly on secondary monitor.
* 'Hide output' option for the user tool setting.
* Supports file type based on the first line of file.
* 'Keyboard Map' did not display the correct result.
* Replace in column selection could cause program crash.
* Opening a file from project could cause program crash if the file does not
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Shareware Version: 3.01 Size: 0.99MB Works on: Windows