The World of Warcraft updating system is a standalone application that automates the task of keeping your add-ons current. Anyone that has been playing World of Warcraft for any length of time knows how frustrating a new content patch can be. The scripting system in WoW is under constant modification to help add-on writers; unfortunately this does result in add-ons breaking quite often and requires them to be updated - a very time-consuming effort if you have more than a few installed. WoWus was created to help alleviate the pains of keeping your installation in workable order.
- Added: Change Location Registry Key to the Settings - General area.
- Added: Ping Server to Settings - Mirrors area.
- Added: Categories to Compilation Lists.
- Fixed: Save List wasn't working correctly.
- Fixed: Foldernames and Dependencies columns were displaying incorrect information.
- Fixed: Crash when downloading certain corrupted addons.
- Fixed: Crash when column sorting if the Updated date column wasn't visible.
- Fixed: Corrected Exclude Addon window to look correct in Windows Vista.
- Other: Removed Database Manager (was never enabled) and Addon Browser.
- Other: Changed deletion character in compilation lists to a question mark.
- Other: Management - Installed Addons Size column now show addon sizes.
- Other: Executable filesize is now almost 200KB smaller.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 1.06 Size: 832KB Works on: Windows