The winamp ipod plugin (aka ml_ipod) is a plugin for winamp. It allows you to manage your iPod from within the winamp media library. It supports all kinds of iPods, from the classic first generation iPods, to the iPod mini, photo, nano and shuffle and everything in between.
Important note: A new style of iPod support called pmp_ipod is built into Winamp version 5.2 and above (and was developed by the former lead developer of ml_ipod). ml_ipod is therefore offered as an alternative for those who find the inbuilt iPod support lacking in features.
- hierarchical subfolders for playlists
- using the notes feature for playlist folders for older iPod models, see
- Move audioscrobbler status dialogs to lower-right corner (FR:1896480)
- Eject Button Failsafe (FR:1940366)
- different resize methods for images, depending on size. (to scale down,
BOX, to enlarge use BICUBIC)
- get iPhone FWID from serial string, no need to query registry etc.
- a lot of bug fixes and minor improvements
Product page: here