Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer and printer, with incredible small size (only 2.55 M download size), breezing-fast launch speed and rich feature set. Foxit Reader supports Windows Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7.
- Bookmark Design: Makes it possible to have your own
bookmarks. Users can create, edit, or delete bookmarks in a PDF file if the
security settings allow.
- Multi-tab Browsing: Enables users to open multiple files
in a single instance.You can choose to view PDFs in a multi-tab window or
multiple instances by setting documents layout from the Preferences dialog.
- Multimedia Player Support: Supports many media formats
including audio and video. Read multimedia ebooks with Foxit Reader 2.3.
- Callout and Text box Tool: Creates comments in a callout
text box or a box. You can also define their appearance as other commenting
- Commenting Text Tool: Enables users to add most types of
text edits by right-clicking on the selected text, including highlight,
strikeout, underline, squiggly and replacement. You can also use the
Commenting Text Tool to add bookmarks for PDF files.
- Rulers and Guides: Provides horizontal and vertical ruler
guides to help users align and position objects on the page. Right-clicking
on the ruler enables you to change the unit of measurement.
- Magnifier: Magnifies areas of the PDF files easily as you
work on Foxit Reader.
- Automatic Scrolling: Allows users to view documents
without using mouse actions or keystrokes.
- OCG Support: Enables the user to view related content
stored in a variable number of separate layers.
- FDF Related: Opens FDF files directly with Foxit Reader
without any import implementations.
- Optimized Rendering:Supports progressive rendering and
significantly reduces the response time from the user interface events.
- Improved Link Tools:Allows users to add actions to links,
such as go to a page view, open or execute a file, open a web link, etc.
- Improved Snapshot:Enables users to print the selected
area in Foxit Reader by simply selecting the Print option from the context
- Search Enhancement:Allows users to float, move and resize
the Full Foxit Search box.
- Better Annotation control:Groups drawing markups to help
users operate objects collectively, and allows users to move annotations
- Font Information:Lists the fonts and the font types used
in the original document in the Properties dialog.
- Updated Command Line:Allows users to open password
protected PDF documents with a simple command prompt.
- Streamlined UI:A completely redesigned UI with a new look
and feel makes Foxit Reader more intuitive than ever before.
- Many bug fixes.
Tools and Utilities
2.3 build 2822
Product page: here