Serv-U has a new look, new features, and sets a new standard. The RhinoSoft.com Development team has completely re-engineered Serv-U FTP Server from the ground up to be faster, more secure, and more flexible than ever before. The industry's most popular FTP server has evolved into the Serv-U File Server.
- Corrected an FTP bug with STOR, STOU, and APPE when specifying the
destination file path with back slashes instead of forward slashes, and the
destination file doesn't already exist, Serv-U would place the file in the
user's home directory instead of the requested directory.
- Corrected insertion of erroneous text at the beginning of each page of the
Japanese Help documentation for FTP Voyager JV.
- Corrected a bug where Japanese Help documentation was sometimes displayed
using an incorrect charset.
- Corrected a bug introduced in 22.214.171.124 where opening the Help documentation
from the FTP Voyager JV launch page reset the current display language.
- Corrected a bug where auto login failed when auto selecting a language.
Internet and communication
Product page: here