IP-Tools offers many TCP/IP utilities in one program. This award-winning program can work under Windows 98/ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000/XP/2003, Windows Vista and is indispensable for anyone who uses the Internet or Intranet (if you are a network administrator, you should try our powerful network monitor: Advanced Host Monitor and program for wireless messaging from our partners: NotePage).
- Connection Monitor could display process name and ID for each TCP/UDP
socket when IP-Tools was started on Windows 2000 and XP. Now this option
supported on Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 as well.
- Connection Monitor may display connection list for IPv4 and/or IPv6
- Ping Scanner offers "Continuous testing" option
- SNMP Scanner utility shows data received from SNMP agent in more readable
- WhoIs utility uses updated list of servers
- Minor GUI improvements
Internet and communication
Product page: here