Notepad++ is a free (free as in "free speech", but also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement, which supports several programming languages, running under the MS Windows environment.
1. Add smart highlighting feature (double click a word to highlight all the same word in the document).
2. Enhance visual effect of Mark all feature.
3. Enhance Incremental search dialog docking.
4. Enhance Incremental search : add Highlight all feature.
5. Add auto-hide menu feature (IE7 style menu - Alt or F10 to toggle)
6. Enhance tool bar GUI usability (display a chevron while some tool icons hidden).
7. Add style transparency feature, right click on color to enable.
8. Fix the files not opening by DnD bug.
9. Enhance Find Replace dialog : Add "Extended" option - search (and replace) for tabs( ), newline(
), and a characters by it's value (o, x, , d, ,
10. Bug fixed : Find dialog always scrolls text into view now.
11. Add places bar in save as dialog
12. Fix non-recognized relative path bug in command line mode (under Dos prompt).
13. Add 2 messages for doc monitor plugin.
14. Fix the transparency bug (in Styler Configurator).
15. Make search in hidden directory (for Find in files) optional.
16. Fix the replace bug while replacing nothing.
17. Fix the F3 searching direction bug.
18. Fix the regression bug that x position doesn't be restored while switching back a document.
19. Add "Save a Copy As" feature.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here