Kantaris Media Player 0.3.6Posted on Thursday, May 15 2008 @ 14:04 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
Kantaris can play almost anything you can throw at it -- AVI, MPEG, MGEG-AVC, WMV, MOV, MKV, quicktime, matroska, divx, xvid, H264, MP3, WMA, OGG files and more. Kantaris can also play DVDs and audio CDs. The player also displays some of the most beautiful music visualizations ever seen. All this is completely free.
This version only contains one major new
feature; support for non-western characters in subtitles. So now you should be
able to use your Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, … subtitles with
- Added subtitles size setting
- Speed up file loading
- Saving downloaded subtitles in the
“kantariscache” directory instead of in the “temporary internet
- Double-clicking for full screen works
- Hopefully fixed a bug caused by
Vista64-bit ( I can’t test it)
- Fixed a bug with the listing of
- Uninstaller now removes file
- Probably some more which I can’t remember right now.
Product page: here