Popcorn is a lightweight and portable e-mail client for Windows.
* FINALLY Popcorn has built-in support for decoding and saving (not viewing
and/or running!) received attachments. Not all encoding types and MIME
formats are supported (Apple Mail multipart/appledouble does not currently
work), better support might be added in future releases. If a mail item
contains any attachments, click on the save attachments button on the toolbar
or select the "File" -> "Save Attachments..." menu item to start the process.
* The latest folder used to save attachments is automatically stored in and
restored from the AttachmentSavePath setting.
* The All Profiles view now properly supports Windows large font settings.
* The maximum number of attachments when sending mail has been increased from
50 to 100.
* Removed the AttachExtractApp and AttachExtractCmdLine settings since they
are no longer needed and removed the old code used for decoding attachments
using an external application.
Program Information Category:
Internet and communication Type:
Free Version: 1.85 Size: 252KB Works on: Windows