mIRC 6.32Posted on Friday, May 23 2008 @ 14:31 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
mIRC is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by millions of people, and thousands of organizations, to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world.
Changelog:This version of mIRC builds on recent releases by focusing on stability and reliability and addressing the various issues that have been reported by users since the last release. It includes cosmetic changes to the interface, fixes, optimizations, and improvements to the scripting language.
In particular, mIRC can now handle longer nick names, channel names, and messages, as well as longer variable values in the scripting language.
Various other changes include:
- Added support for network-specific window position saving.
- Fixed mouse wheel handling of scrolling with high resolution mice.
- A "Check for Updates" option has been added to the mIRC Help menu to automatically check for new versions of mIRC.
- Optimized INI file handling to only update those parts of a file that have changed. This decreases file writes and speeds up a number of features in mIRC, including USB drive usage.
- Improved display speed of text in all windows.
- Fixed multi-byte text-wrapping display issues.
- Fixed and optimized a number of @window display features, including the way tabstops are handled.
- Improved unicode support in the $mp3() identifier.
In total there have been over 50 changes to this version and although most of them are only small fixes and tweaks, we hope that they result in a more useful and stable mIRC for you.
Internet and communication
Product page: here