DarkAdapted is an application program. It controls the amount of red, green, and blue in your screen gamma so that you may, for example, preserve your dark adaptation while using your computer. DarkAdapted is being used by astronomers, planetarium operators, graphics professionals, medical professionals, airline pilots, air traffic controllers, and others worldwide to provide flexible, dynamic control over their monitor's screen color response. Users may define an unlimited number of gamma presets, and invoke them via global hotkeys, by menu selection, or by typing the first few letters of a preset’s name.
- All references to our old server have been changed to aquiladigital.us.
- Internet Update: Now checks for updates much more quickly.
- Windows: DarkAdapted is now packaged as a standard Setup installer.
- Internet Update: DarkAdapted will now perform a complete in-application
install, including copying files and launching the new version. This will be
available only when upgrading via DarkAdapted 2.3.3 or later.
- Control Window now includes a contextual menu.
- Updated documentation.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here