To find out if your audio device supports the following features
in Windows XP, click here.
For systems using Windows Vista
- Dolby® Digital and DTS® driver decode re-established for sound cards
that included decoding in their Windows XP drivers (Not applicable for products that
included a 3rd party software DVD player license in the package).
- DVD-Audio playback re-established for sound cards that included the
application in their Windows XP software suite (For Windows Vista
Requires the latest Creative MediaSource DVD-Audio Player Beta software.
- Resolves issues of intermittent and random application/system
crash when playing games or running applications that use EAX®, DirectSound®,
OpenAL and/or ASIO features.
- Resolves issue of volume mapping leading to very soft volume
level in systems using Windows Vista with Service Pack 1.
- Resolves issue with distortion and noise occuring in systems
with 4 GB of RAM or greater.
- X-Fi CMSS®-3D feature is not available in Windows Vista 64-bit.
Product page: here