FreePOPs is an easily extensible program, which allows access to the most varied resources through the POP3 protocol.
Mainly, it can be used to download mail from the most famous webmails, but it could also be used as an aggregator for RSS feeds and much more. This way it is possible to get all your messages in your favorite email client.
* A huge set of patches for modules and plugins, many thanks to all the contributors (hope to list them all): cdmack, Viruzzo, Lance, maxadamo, nvhs, russell822, Andre Martin, Daniel Black, Picov, RISKO Gergely, blackmoon and Spil
* A new zenity-based (GNOME eye-candy) updater interface by maxadamo
* Internationalization support (and Italian localization) for the regular fltk updater by blackmoon
* Updated versions of the cURL and gnutls libraries for Windows
* The luasocket library is now part of freepops and can be used to write modules
Internet and communication
Product page: here