Streamripper started as a way to separate tracks via Shoutcast's title-streaming feature. This has now been expanded into a much more generic feature, where part of the program only tries to "hint" at where one track starts and another ends, thus allowing a mp3 decoding engine to scan for a silent mark, which is used to find an exact track separation.
* Add "-o version" option to keep multiple versions of completed files
(#1795423 and #1294878)
* The new default overwriting behavior is "-o version"
* Showfiles are now versioned rather than being silently overwritten
* Plugin: fix crash clicking on RLY button before stream is loaded
* Fix problem ripping mp3 streams which have a URL that ends in ".ogg"
* Fix build problem for libmad-0.15.1b on gcc 4.3
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 1.63.5 Size: 1.98MB Works on: Windows