An image browser, converter and editor that supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA. It has a nice array of features such as image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, color adjustments, musical slideshow and much more.
- Now it runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit
- It is possible to show EXIF / Histogram
information and work on the thumbnails at the same time. Just press I
key to turn the Image Properties window on/off
- Improved the Batch-Convert (under
- Allowed Sorting Files in the
- Added "Expand Mode"
option to the Canvas tab of the "Advanced Options"
- Supported "drag and drop"
files from Windows Explorer to the Input List
- Improved the Draw Board (under Edit
menu). Now annotation objects (texts, lines, boxes etc.) can be re-edited by
re-opening the Draw Board (press D key)
- Improved the Print dialog
3.6 beta 1
Product page: here