TagScanner is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames. Also you may get album info via online databases like freedb or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4(iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use interface. Built-in player.
* Improved: Reworked Filename -> Tag converter interface
* Improved: Greatly increased speed of processing in Tag editor when you change number of selected files
* Fix: 'Invalid Floating Point Operation' error on several operations
* Fix: Embedded artwork from id3v2.2 could not be read (very old bug)
* Updatated localizations: German, Chinese Simplified, Portuguese (Brazil)
5.0 build 524
Product page: here