- Security status should be now always correctly set when navigating from
HTTP to HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue related to OCSP and CRLs that would lower security level -
Yngve has a detailed
article. You'll have to manually check for updates to activate this fix.
- Fixed an issue in the content blocker that might cause no page to be
- Fixed a crash on Yahoo! Mail (now really!).
- Fixed a crash with userjs.
- Fixed a crash related to Dragonfly.
- Fixed a crash on Print Preview.
- Fixed an issue that caused unwanted line breaks in rich text editors.
- Fixed loading of stylesheets when navigating in history.
Internet and communication
9.51 RC 2
Windows, Mac, Unix
Product page: here