This is a prerelease version of the Adobe® Flash® Player 10 software for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux platforms. It is being made available for developers and consumers to test their content to ensure new features function as expected, existing content plays back correctly, and there are no compatibility issues.
- Vector printing on Macs works now!
- New Text Engine: Vector Printing isn't currently enabled.
- Custom Filters and Effects:
- Mac PPC: Color distortions may appear when applying a Shader.
ShaderJob returns unexpected values for some Pixel Bender functions.
- Linux: Shader Jobs may return NaN instead of an expected Number value.
- Drawing API: Strokes are not visible on paths drawn with drawTriangles or
GraphicsTrianglePaths. The lineShaderStyle is not implemented in Flash
Player 10 Beta.
- Context Menu: The new AS3 Clipboard is currently only working for Mac and
Windows. It is not yet working for the Unix players.
- Uploading images using Photoshop Express does not work with Flash Player
10 Beta. (1786882) WORKAROUND: Use Flash Player 126.96.36.199.
- Dynamic Streaming:
- A crash when switching between videos of different resolutions has
- A new Play Status event when switching between streams now actually
- Changing NetStream.BufferTime on the subscriber side of P2P
connection, causes video to stop and possible crash
- No NetStream onStatus messages received when using NetStream.pause(),
NetStream.resume() or NetStream.togglePause() for P2P connection
- Intermittent crashes/hangs when subscribing/unsubscribing multiple
times to P2P NetStream.
- peerStreams array includes null streams in some cases.
- Speex audio may deteriorate when computer is overloaded. (222082)
- Peer-to-peer Nellymoser may incur in quality degradation when packets
are lost. (222469)
- Soundtransform for Speex does not work in loopback mode
- Linux-specific issues:
- Flash Player 10 hangs when subscribing to a live audio stream.
- Linux subscriber receives deteriorated audio for about 20 seconds
when switching from Nellymoser to Speex codec. (222306)
- Linux Subscriber P2P only: When Nellymoser audio is attached, the
video plays slowly on the subscriber side. (222851)
Tools and Utilities
Windows, Linux, Mac
Product page: here