DVD Flick aims to be a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set. You can add additional custom audio tracks as well as subtitles of your choice.
- Fixed error 5 message upon adding a new titlesource file.
- Fixed bug in subtitle timecode generation that would cause some subtitles to
end up having overlapping timestamps.
- Reverted AVI MP3AC3 audio delay calculation to 22.214.171.124 version.
- Debugging log mode (-debug all)
- Fixed menus not being able to be generated in certain occasions.
- Aborting encoding while files were being multiplexed would still skip to do
the next files.
- Fixed Force MPEG-2 copy option not being saved in project files.
- Fixed missing thumbnail for video sources added to a title.
- Fixed poweroffshutdown issue.
126.96.36.199 beta build 616
Product page: here