Encoder Front-End for LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis and Nero AAC. LameXP is a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis and Nero AAC encoders.
The Nero Encoder is *not* included in the download, it's available from the Nero Webseite as free download.
Accepted input formats are: Wave, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, AAC/MP4, FLAC, WavPack, Musepack, Speex and APE.
Batch processing is implemented and will use multi-threading when several processors/cores are available.
* Added support for Nero's AAC Encoder (not included, available as free download from Nero website)
* Added support for more input formats: Wave, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, AAC/MP4, FLAC, Speex, WavPack, Musepack, Monkey's Audio
* Added support for uncompressed Wave output
* Added support for Multi-Threading (use multiple instances for batch processing)
* Added shell integration for Windows Explorer (Context-Menus and "Send To" folder)
* Added commandline support: LameXP.exe -add <File 1> [<File 2> ... <File N>]
* Added Auto-Update utility to periodically check for new updates
* Updated LAME encoder to v3.98 Final (2008-07-04)
* Updated Ogg Vorbis encoder to v2.85, aoTuV Beta-5.5 (2008-03-31)
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here