Beyond Compare, the advanced file and folder comparison utility for Windows, helps you visualize changes in your code, keeps your directories in sync, and validates copies of your data.
- Folder Compare
- Fixed accessing zip/tar/gzip/cab archives with paths containing non-ASCII
- Fixed downloading a file unnecessarily refreshing the target directory.
- Fixed "Touch local files when copying to an FTP site" when copying more
than one file.
- Fixed performing file operations on unbuilt filtered folders with
"Suppress Filters" active.
- Fixed support for ASCII transfers on SFTP-3 and earlier.
- Fixed selecting SFTP compression/encryption algorithms on badly behaved
- Temp files left over from previous instances will now be deleted
automatically when starting a new instance.
- KDE/Gnome context menus are now removed when uninstalling.
- Fixed default comment in "Generate SSH Key Pair" dialog.
- Fixed default public & private key paths in "Generate SSH Key Pair" dialog.
- Changed "Export" save dialog's "Save as type" list ordering.
- Added "Settings files" to "Import" open dialog's "Files of type" list.
- Tweaked Export's automatically chosen filename.
- Fixed "Import" to support BC2 settings files that don't include sessions.
- Fixed importing BC2 preferences so they take effect immediately.
- Updated help.
- Added "milliseconds to wait before hiding help hint" tweak.
- Picture Compare
- Fixed PNG support for some transparent images.
- Reports now save images as PNGs instead of bitmaps to support transparency.
- "XML Dump" reports now include encoding declarations.
- Text Views
- Added "Lines" grammar item to support page headings.
- Fixed alignment omitting second to last line of the comparison under
Tools and Utilities
3.0 Build 462 Beta
Product page: here