One important area for exploration is the blending of the desktop and the Web through deeper integration of the browser with online services. Weave will focus on finding ways to enhance the Firefox user experience, increase user control over personal information, and provide new opportunities for developers to build innovative online experiences.
* Some fixes to the deadlock problem (which causes sync to appear to take forever but not actually do anything)
* Some improvements to sync on quit (we now wait to quit if there's a sync running, regardless of the syncOnQuit.enabled pref)
* Tweaks to how aggressively the addon tries to sync, to curb server load and make the server respond faster.
* Cache crypto keys, previously we would download them multiple times per sync, even though they basically never change.
* Add target platform information to the xpi, so that users on unsupported platforms get errors right away instead of in the middle of set-up.
Internet and communication
Product page: here