SubtitleCreator allows you to create new subtitles for your DVD's. It has a Wizard interface, advanced synchronization features, DVD preview, and a simple WYSIWYG editor. The latest version even has support for Karaoke.
* Finish translation was added by Ropsi
* Added a snapshot feature (frame grabber), so you can take a snapshot of the DVD (including subtitles)
* It's now possible to specify the color and (semi)transparency per subtitle: transparency is no longer on/off, but can take a value between 0 (transparent) and 15 (opaque)
* You can import external images (GIF or PNG, (semi-)transparent): the images can be imported using the <p>ImageName.png</p> tags. Since regular subtitles may only contain four colours, the images may look different, since the colors will be mapped to the four most useful colors in the current palette. So changing the palette may give different results too.
* You can mix and match subtitle sources, e.g. combine a SUP file with several images and regular text. When you save it to an SRT file, all SUPs and images will be saved as images.
* You can overrule not only the subtitle position (which was already possible), but also the color and transparency. The syntax is as follows:
<w x,y,width,#Lines ci=b,f,o,a,k t=b,f,o,a />
where the first part denotes the position of the subtitle area, ci is the color index in the current palette for background, foreground, outline, antialias, and karaoke, and t its transparency.
Note that the ci... part is optional, and that the height of the subtitle area is expressed as a number of lines in the current font.
* Added an option (Format|Render method|Drop shadow) to draw subtitles with a semi-transparent drop shadow
* Added opening binary subtitles inside the main window: basically, this makes the Manipulate SUP window superfluous.
* Added support for Drag-Drop of *.idx and *.sup files. Added support for Drag-Drop of color palette (in the color box).
* Minor improvement to the title display, so that the first and last part is always retained
Tools and Utilities
2.3 beta 1
Product page: here