TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible harddisk space manager for Windows 200X / XP / Vista (32 and 64 Bit). Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover megabytes on your disks. TreeSize Professional shows you the size, allocated and wasted space, the number of files, 3D charts, the last access date, the file owner and permissions, the NTFS compression rate and much more information for several folders or drives you choose. It also lets you search drives, entire servers or the entire network for old, big, temporary and duplicate files.
- All lists now provide a new button in their toolbar that allows to save
their contents to an Excel file.
- Added possibility to export the tree map and the file ages chart in the
"Schedule TreeSize Task" dialog.
Here a new function "Save to Batch File" has also been added to
the context menu of the text field containing the full command line.
- Retrieving the file version of EXE, DLL and similar binary files no longer
changes their last access date.
- The context sensitive help via F1 key now also works correctly under
- File Search: It is now possible to search for files whose path is longer
than a certain number of characters.
This allows to find paths longer than 255 characters which make problems
e.g. in the Windows Explorer.
- File Search: A selected "Since" interval on the "Date"
tab of the Custom File Search is now saved for the next start and to XML
files (File > Save Search Options). Previously it was only saved
implicitly as lower and upper border of the date interval.
- Bugfix: The "Since" date intervals were not working as expected
if the negated date filter "Not Changed", "Not Access"
or "Not Created" were selected.
- Bugfix: The date picker controls of the Custom File Search did not always
report the state of their integrated checkbox correctly. This could lead to
files missing in the search results.
Tools and Utilities
5.1.2 build 432
Product page: here