Beyond Compare, the advanced file and folder comparison utility for Windows, helps you visualize changes in your code, keeps your directories in sync, and validates copies of your data.
- Command Line
- Added support for replacing TortoiseSVN's TortoiseIDiff.exe with BComp.exe
for image comparisons.
- File Views
- Removed "Dropdown" display filter mode from views that don't need it.
- Fixed responsiveness when closing a comparison of files on slow remote
- Fixed loading a workspace with unsaved file session views.
- Folder Compare
- Fixed "Empty Folders" tip appearing at inappropriate times.
- Fixed error when copying files in orphan folders.
- Fixed crash when using a file filter ending with "...".
- Fixed crash when trying to load an unavailable drive.
- Fixed sluggishness when using "Expand/Collapse All" on large trees.
- Fixed sluggishness when performing content comparisons.
- Fixed freeze when using "Full Refresh" or changing between sessions.
- Fixed sluggishness when moving around in a folder comparison with 10,000+
- Fixed crash when comparing extremely large folders or using "Ignore Folder
- Fixed freezing when performing file operations on large folder structures
with "Ignore Folder Structure" active.
- Fixed file operation progress panel not closing when cancelling in a
- Fixed crashes when trying to show the Explorer submenu with poorly behaved
- Fixed logging and error display when cancelling multiple file operations
because of a connection failure.
- Fixed crash during hint processing.
- Folder Sync
- Added support for alignment overrides and file format enabled overrides.
- Sync "Actions" are now in the same order as they were in BC2.
- Fixed crash when unable to connect to an FTP server while performing
- Fixed crash when exporting a subset of the file formats, ftp profiles, or
- Fixed various issues when importing/exporting settings.
- Fixed ClearCase-compatible exit codes when an existing instance is open.
- Fixed premature deletion of temp files when starting a second instance.
- Improved ability to customize display filter toolbar buttons.
- Double-clicking past the end of the view tab control now adds a new "Home"
- Added 32-bit 16x16 Vista icons to Explorer context menu.
- Removed check for frozen main thread because of too many false positives.
- Viewers are now disabled when waiting for an "Open With" application to
- Fixed progress reporting and cancellability when saving a snapshot.
- Fixed crash when rapidly clicking toolbar buttons twice.
- Fixed 256-color application icon.
- Picture Compare
- Fixed crash when trying to load invalid .png files.
- Fixed crash when using "folder-report" command with custom columns.
- Fixed generating snapshot filenames for drive roots.
- Text Views
- Fixed "Toggle Bookmark" not to be allowed if there aren't any lines visible.
- Text Merge
- Fixed crash when editing output panel in non-debug build.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Shareware Version: 3.0 Build 464 Beta Size: 5.2MB Works on: Windows