jv16 PowerTools is a name that might not tell you much right now, but will soon become your choice for optimizing your Windows and cleaning up your registry. The software suite contains a comprehensive set of 23 different tools which allow you to keep your computer error free and running smoothly.
- Improved the product's responsiveness during Quick System Analyzis.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Quick System Analyzis not to start under
certain system configurations.
- Fixed a bug from the Registry Cleaner which could in some rare cases cause
Windows to not being able to open shortcut files.
- Fixed a bug from the Startup Manager which caused it sometimes to show
- Improved the Start Menu & Desktop tool to support shortcuts to network
- Improved History Cleaner's data detection algorithms, this means the tool
will now find more history data, especially under Windows Vista.
- Improved product's built-in safety mechanisms. This makes it even more
difficult for the user to delete critical system files or registry data.
- Added an improved debugging enviroment which allows active users to
generate higher quality bug reports and help to improve the quality of
- The new version also contains an improved version of the Handbook.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here