The World of Warcraft updating system is a standalone application that automates the task of keeping your add-ons current. Anyone that has been playing World of Warcraft for any length of time knows how frustrating a new content patch can be. The scripting system in WoW is under constant modification to help add-on writers; unfortunately this does result in add-ons breaking quite often and requires them to be updated - a very time-consuming effort if you have more than a few installed. WoWus was created to help alleviate the pains of keeping your installation in workable order.
- Added: Delete Crash Dumps to the Management - Tweaks area.
- Added: DownloadThreadPriority, DownloadTimeout to Settings - Advanced.
- Fixed: Bug introduced in v1.08 that results in addon installation failures on some systems.
- Fixed: Problem when trying to access the .toc file for some addons.
- Fixed: Problem when backing-up addons just before upgrading.
- Fixed: Delete Cached Data and Delete All Settings in Management - Tweaks area.
- Other: Tweaks to the downloading core.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 1.09 Size: 882KB Works on: Windows