K-Meleon is an extremely fast, customizable, lightweight web browser for the Win32 (Windows) platform based on the Gecko layout engine (the rendering engine of Mozilla). K-Meleon is free, open source software released under the GNU General Public License.
- Mozilla 188.8.131.52 backend.
- True tabs, tab bar with various improvements over layers bar in previous
- New macro parser with better error messages for easier debugging.
- Downloads can be temporarily paused to gain bandwidth for other tasks.
- Alpha-channel (transparency) support for toolbar bitmaps.
- Better unicode support.
- Flashblock and CSS Ad-Blocking can enabled/disabled without restart.
- Preferences panels merged. More detailed controls for font, cache and
- Various improvements in the Netscape Bookmarks plugin.
- Improved translation macro.
- Sessions plugin now works with tabs, also restores tab history and
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here