RBE is a tool which helps you over-/underclocking and tuning your recent ATI video card. Unlike other programs as Rivatuner for example, RBE will provide a modified version of your video card's original BIOS that you can flash upon your video card. Although flashing a BIOS is always somewhat risky, this method has some advantages: - Many video cards are supported. - You don't need to run an overclocking tool on every windows startup. - You can modify the GPU's voltage using RBE, which simple software-OC tools are not capable of. - Overclocking is no more dependent on Windows.
- Added the checksum calculation method WinFlash uses because for some
files, the checksums differ. See built-in-FAQ for more on this.
- Improved checksum balancing algorithm to capture this. This is a
completely new method, so there might be some minor bugs, but it is
guaranteed to not corrupt any file. Notify me on any strange behaviour.
- Added one-click update functionality for some 48x0 cards which corrects
a well known "spin-up bug" and improves powerplay (power saving
- Added method for overdrive limit increasing. Still experimental, read
built-in help text before using this. Power users only!
- Fixed bug with not properly displayed overdrive limits.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here