HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Added nVidia GT200-300.
- Added nVidia GeForce 9600 GS, 9600 GSO.
- Added ATI FireStream 9170.
- Improved Intel Silverthorne and Diamondville support.
- Added preliminary Nehalem-EX (Beckton) support.
- Updated FB-DIMM enumeration.
- Updated Nehalem support.
- Added ATI Fire PRO Professional Graphics ASIC, RV770, AMD M780V and
- Added preliminary Tolapai branding and SKUing.
- Added branding of VIA Nano (Isaiah).
- Fixed VID calculation for Merom, Wolfdale-family, Diamondville-DT.
- Added S3 Graphics Chrome 440 GTX.
- Added ATI Mobility RADEON HD 3670 and Mobility FireGL V5700.
- Added several new monitors.
- Added preliminary AMD Family 11h (Griffin/Puma) support.
- Added new ATI RV730, RV770, R700, M96 and M98 models.
- Added several new graphics card models.
- Added recognition of Intel P43 and G41 chipsets.
- Addded more nVidia GT200 models.
- Added nVidia GeForce 9800 GT, GeForce 9800M GT, GeForce 9400 GT, GeForce
9500 GS, Quadro NVS 420, Quadro NVS 450, Quadro FX 370 LP, GeForce 9200
(MCP79/7A), GeForce 9300 (MCP79/7A), GeForce 9400M (MCP79), GeForce 8200M G,
GeForce 9100M G, GeForce 9400M G, nForce 760i SLI, Quadro FX 470.
- Improved nVidia MCP SMBus host access (faster sensor scan).
- Enhanced AMD Family 11h (Griffin/Puma) support/branding.
- Added SMSC EMC1043, EMC1046/7, EMC1053, EMC1063, EMC1402/3/4,
EMC1422/3/4/8, EMC2101/2/3/4/5/6 sensors, improved support of other EMC*
- Added Maxim MX6689/6697/6699/6602 sensors support.
- Added Winbond/Nuvoton W83792(A)(D/G) sensors support.
- Added preliminary Nehalem branding.
- Added reporting of number of cores and HTT units.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here