UAE is a mostly complete software emulation of the hardware of the Commodore Amiga 500/1000/2000.
Major 1.5.0 bugs fixed:
- Failed to start with some display card/driver combinations.
- Regular (non-RDB) OFS formatted hardfiles didn't mount under KS 1.3.
- Memory corruption in configuration file handling causing random
crashes when loading or saving configuration files.
- Configuration files in subdirectories didn't load if configuration
cache was enabled.
- RTG hardware mouse cursor may have been invisible (or had
wrong graphics) in some cases after resolution change.
- Switching between non-interlaced and interlaced modes caused random
"scanline" graphics corruption.
Other bug fixes:
- Built-in HRTMon crashed in JIT modes.
- Interlace modes fixed in "normal" (non-doubled/scanline) modes.
- Fixed borderblank graphics corruption in interlaced modes.
- Fixed possible crashes when switching Windows desktop resolution or
when using quick user switching.
- "Kickstart Replacement" fixed.
- PCMCIA SRAM emulation didn't work in memory expansion mode.
- Emulation paused if "stop sound while inactive/minimzed" was enabled.
- Improved directory filesystem statefile support.
- AVI recording crash if only audio recording was enabled.
- Native DLL support fixed.
- Forced fullscreen refresh rates didn't work in some cases.
- Multiple identical (same serial number) USB game controllers do not
confuse input system anymore.
- Major blitter slowdown in some AGA modes.
- ADF was not updated if disk write was aborted (Cadaver save disk)
- Crash when USB mouse/joystick was removed or inserted before
emulation was started.
New and improved features:
- Added support for Direct3D pixel shader filters (very fast compared
to software filters, pixel shader 2.0+ compatible display card
required), plain Direct3D filter performance improved.
Latest (August 2008 or later) DirectX required.
- In windowed mode all resolution or chipset/RTG mode switches
resize the window instead of window closing and opening.
- Aspect ratio setting added to RTG and filter panels.
- Window resize enabled in windowed mode (chipset mode).
- Added Picasso96 option "Always scale in windowed mode" which enables
window resizing and disables automatic resize. Keeps aspect ratio
- Only reset fullscreen mode when resolution or depth changes.
- On the fly USB mouse/joystick insert/removal does not modify
currently selected input device(s) in Ports-panel.
- Enable ini-mode (registry replacement) if .ini
(without .exe) is found. Previously always used winuae.ini.
And more. Originally 1.5.1 was planned to be "1.5.0 bug fix" update only..
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 1.5.1 Size: 1.71MB Works on: Windows