PowerArchiver has been downloaded by tens of millions of users worldwide. PowerArchiver 2007 offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
- Significantly improved startup speed when explorer view is on, as well
as opening of folder windows.
- Copy and Paste implemented in some parts of interface - explorer view
when browsing hard disk, preview (text).
- Added Drag and Drop support to Burner.
- Improved errors and logging in Backup.
- Improved updating of archives on DVD/RW drives in Backup.
- Fixed Bug #773: Save session password inconsistent in PA.
- Fixed Bug #758: Various specific backup issues.
- Fixed Bug #776: Opening files in TAR archives with same filename.
- Fixed Bug #771: Relative path does not work in SFX Wizard.
- Fixed Bug #772: Spanning archive in shell shows AV,
- Fixed Bug #770: Compress folder in shell does not work (zip).
- Fixed Bug #769: 7z does not ask for overwrite in shell.
- Fixed Bug #768: 120dpi issue in registration screen.
- Fixed Bug #767: Encrypt tool does not always delete _enc.
- Fixed Bug #765: AV when converting 7z to Zip.
- Fixed Bug #766: AC when encrypting to ZIP.
- Fixed Bug #753: Issue when quickly opening archives with slow preview.
- Fixed Bug #762: Backup saves some non existing filenames in specific
- Fixed Bug #759: Tabbing issues in config.
- Fixed Bug #761: Only part1-part9.rars open.
- Fixed Bug #763: 120dpi issue in backup.
- Fixed Bug #734: About sfx screens need update.
- Fixed Bug #747: Backup logs not always compressed.
- Fixed Bug #755: changed extract to folder/ behaviour.
- Fixed Bug #754: applicatio button (orb) does not work in b4.
Tools and Utilities
11.0 beta 5
Product page: here