The KillProcess application can terminate almost any application on an PC running Microsoft Windows, including Windows Services and applications being debugged (but not while at a breakpoint) in a matter of millisecond. This is more powerful than the Windows TaskManager, which also has an delay to wait for applications to "die" gracefully. KillProcess is also free from stupid questions that asks you if you are really sure that you now what you are doing (well there actually is such questions, but you can disable them). The Windows TaskManager also cannot terminate multiple processes at the same time, which is something that KillProcess is really good at! Either have the processes in your kill list, or select them in the process list and "kill" them manually.
* It is now possible to remember the size of the main window
thanks to suggestion by Steve 2007-02-05
* Made some improvements to the COM interface in KillProcess.dll
+ added documentation for it in the application help.
* Fixed so that the application will not hang when trying to
show other hung applications
* Improved the show window function to be a little more clever.
* Improved so that it is possible to select for which user
the Autorun feature shall affect (Current or All users)
* Fixed bug in Replace Task Manager feature after bugreport from
Carey Barnett 2007-04-11
* Fixed the application layout of buttons and menuitems according to
Microsoft GUI Guidelines & Standards
* Improved the visibility of the "Resurrect Process" feature
after suggestion made by Mtr Alshammari 2007-05-22
This includes introducing a new button for the feature in the
main dialog and moving it in the application menus.
* Fixed so that application windows be resized too small.
* Upgraded to NSIS version 2.27
* Possible to multiselect processes in kill list editor
after suggestion made by Mluse 2007-06-08
* Increased size of kill list editor
* Changed so that the scanning feature will be more vicious and
scan more actively for all running processes, since the previous
functionallity confused a lot of users...
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 2.42 Size: 1.23MB Works on: Windows