LameXP is a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis and Nero AAC audio encoders.
It supports Wave, MP3, MP2, Vorbis, AAC/MP4, AC3, FLAC, WavPack, Musepack, Speex, APE and WMA files.
Batch processing is implemented and will use multi-threading when several processors/cores are available. The Nero Encoder is *not* included in the download, but it's available from the Nero Webseite for free.
* Added support for multiple languages (English, German, Spanish and Italian)
* Added support for reading Meta Data from source files (using MediaInfo)
* Added support for WMA, Shorten and TTA files (input only)
* Added support for various playlist formats (M3U, PLS, ASX, CueSheet)
* Added an option to permanently disable the Shell Intgegration (Explorer Conext
* Added an option to disable the periodic Update Reminder
* Added an option to shutdown the computer automatically as soon as all files
* Added code to minimize the LameXP window into the taskbar notification area
* Added balloon tooltip to inform the user about "hidden" options
* Updated Ogg Vorbis encoder to v2.85, libvorbis v1.2.1 RC2, aoTuV b5.6
* Improved code to handle child processes and capture the console output
Product page: here