AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- New: "Rip to image file" creates a .dvd file for better emulation
(media type, layer break) with Virtual CloneDrive(tm) available at
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS version 9
- New (Blu-ray): Improved region code detction, e.g. "Dan in Real Life", Region
- New (DVD): Added workaround for DVDs with CSS mastering errors, e.g.
"Go", R2, Germany
This mastering error prevents playback with most player software
(e.g., Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Zoom Player, TheaterTek)
and some standalone players (e.g., PlayStation 3)
With AnyDVD playback on the PC is now possible.
- Fix (DVD): CSS authentication error 5:55:0 under some circumstances
- Updated help texts
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Product page: here